Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Things I Can't Get Enough Of Right Now!

1) The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
In all honesty, I don't want the book to end. Without even finishing it I feel comfortable recommending it. Lahiri won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction for her collection of short stories Interpreter of Maladies. The Namesake is her second piece of work and her first novel.

2) Playing Scrabble online
I added the Scrabulous tool on Facebook and I am very much enjoying playing scrabble with family and friends. Scrabble is hands down my favourite board game which is why I avoided adding the tool on Facebook. I knew there was a possibility of me getting a little insane.

3) Breakfast Television and Cityline!
City TV programing has grown in leaps and bounds over the last couple of years. I wake up in the morning and turn on Breakfast Television to get my morning news and find out what's new and hot. I don't live in Toronto though, so it feels a little strange some days to be listening to very specific Toronto traffic news. At ten o'clock I continue the what's new and hot trend by watching Cityline. I am watching Marilyn Dennis right now! They are showing fantastic ways to decorate for Christmas! I am loving the designs and can't wait to get started on my decorating next month.

4) The latest Beck album
Enough said......

Please let me know what you can't get enough of right now, anything to help me pass my day is welcome!!!

No comments: