Monday, October 1, 2007

The First of Many...

I love to read. More importantly I love to share my love of books; I hand off books the minute I'm done in the hopes that others find joy in the loves of my life (Richard you're the biggest love, books however are the distant second). So here's to sharing!

Today I recommend...

"Don't Lets Go to the Dogs Tonight: An African Childhood" by Alexandra Fuller
I came across a review in magazine, thought the the book seemed interesting. I forgot about the book all together but randomly noticed it on the Biography table in a local bookstore. I decided fate was playing a hand in the book deciding process and bought it. Don't Lets Go to the Dogs Tonight is a diary of an unruly life in an inhospitable environment. Fuller finds humour and laughter in the most unlikely of places...her diary is candid, unsentimental and captivating. I barely put it down.

If you wish to pick it up I hope you enjoy...

No comments: