Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sifting through the Muddle...

Blogging is a great way to connect with the world...when I decided to start writing I had one goal in mind. Reach out to other Gen Y'ers who are going through the same things I am; struggling to find their voices and their places in an over-saturated job market, trying to remain true to that voice, to unabashedly reach for their goals in the honest, thoughtful manner that typifies Generation Y.

And while I don't have the perfect job just yet, and while I may only be in the exact same place everyone else is, one thing I do know is to trust my instincts. And if there was one piece of advice I would like to give my friends that's what it would be .... Know yourself, trust your instincts, project authenticity, be constantly learning.

I am certain that will only lead us and lead others to our dreams.

No comments: