Friday, September 28, 2012

201

My plan is to post a new outfit every five pounds lost. I promise that each one will be uniquely me.

The goal of these pictures, are partially an exploration in self-acceptance (me, trying to come to terms with the images on film); partially a pictorial celebration of women. Sooooooooooo many of us struggle with these same maniacal debates around self-worth, one day feeling perfect and beautiful, the next scarred and unlovable.

I am going to get healthy. Regardless of what I look like 6 months, 1 year, 5 years from now I hope these pictures make me feel good about who I am.

Me, 201 pounds, September 28 2012.

...photo credit goes to the husband.
...tunic - Le Chateau, tights - from Luxe in downtown Chatham, boots - an Old Navy find a couple seasons ago, necklace - a gift from a girlfriend

2 comments:

Matt said...

Live, Laugh, Love and show the world the fab Diva I know and respect.

Unknown said...

Thanks Matt! I appreciate ALL the LOVE!