Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Arms Shake

And, honestly and truly, are shaking as I type.

It's day 2 of the 30 Day Shred and I am not sure I have ever loved and hated someone so much, as I love and hate Jillian Michaels right now!

The description of the video is deceiving. Two minutes of cardio, two minutes of strength, one minute of abs. Repeat! A couple times over....

Seems easy enough?!?

Umm, not so much!

Must admit I'm proud of myself though! I'm sure you would be too if you tried the workout!

I highly recommend, just don't hate me when you're swearing at your tv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kate! Sounds easy on the surface...but I can imagine that its deceptive!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about it... i need to seriously kick myself, you see. In the past four months i've gained 10 lbs and although i'm okay with my weight right now, if it keeps going up and doesn't stop, it will be bad. SO i need something to beat me down. in a good way. and jillian seems to be having that affect on you!