Sunday, January 10, 2010

January Goals

I have decided to make my monthly goals public knowledge in the hopes that writing them down and sharing them with my blogging world will make me accountable.

Thanks Modite for inspiring me to become pro-active in accomplishing my - sometimes well intentioned but not followed through with - goals.

1) I'm attending a large wedding show at the end of the month with my cousin, I'm standing up as a bridesmaid in her wedding this August. I am going to help her prep, try to lighten her load (she's in nursing school right now, with the second semester just starting she's incredibly busy) - so to that end, I will do whatever she needs, I will book the hotel rooms, try to map out a path of what booths needs to be hit up while there, make restaurant reservations etc.

2) I am going to organize all my December photos. I want to make sure those that need to get printed actually do get printed and make sure that the pictures that need to be shared get shared with the appropriate people.

3) Plan February Ski Trip

4) I started a new job recently and the new schedule has wreaked havoc on my ability to attend dance class. At this point I have pretty much given up. My class is a late night class 9:00 - 11:00 pm on Tuesday nights and I just can't do that any more. So I need to find a new class of some sort. Maybe back to yoga! We'll see what I turn up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh NO!!!!! but what if you just did the intermediate class - 9 - 9:45? You can't leeeeeave?!

Belly dance wednesdays @ 7 pm?


there were other things i was going to comment on, but i can't focus because of my trauma about dance!

Unknown said...

I am dead on the couch by 9 most nights these days; it's sad sad sad...I don't want to leave, just having a hard hard time handling the late nights! I miss you guys like mad though!