Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Making Me Happy with Instructions!

I still feel incredibly new to the blogging sphere. I haven't had time lately to construct a proper blog post (you don't want to know how many I have started in the last week and deleted).

Yesterday I decided I wanted to share my favourite song of the moment because I haven't had enough time to do my blog justice. So I spent way too much trying to figure out how to embedd the youtube video in body of the post.

Yea - couldn't do it.

If there's anyone out there who can give me an easy step by step instruction of how to use blogger to do exactly this I would be greatly appreciative.

In the meantime check out the link. This is my happy song currently. Enjoy the song! And enjoy your Earth Day! Go re-cycle something!

2 comments:

James said...

To the right of the video there's the word "Embed" with a block of html code below it. Just copy the code and paste it into the text of a blog post.

-James

Unknown said...

James - You rock!

Thanks....