Friday, March 7, 2008

Regretting Not Taking Richard Up on His Offer of Espresso!

Here is the Friday edition of "I'm too tired to freaking post anything worthwhile!" (A nightmare woke me up at the witching hour [do I have to wake up from every nightmare at 3 am - that alone give me nightmares, Emily Rose anyone?], and I had serious trouble falling asleep afterwards).

So here are some links to items I found interesting today.

This really makes me quite sad!

A friend shared this link with me the other day and I loved it sooooo much I had to share it with the world!

I am a big fan of the Blog Unclutterer. This work space makes me droooooooool.

At this exact moment in time I could curse snow. I don't want any more of it! Gah!

And last but certainly not least, here is my spring shopping wish list - this is soooooo me, and these would look perfect with the pretty dress, and this can be my new spring coat. And lastly these are to be my new summer staple because even though I love yellow, I promise you I look downright ill if I wear it near my face! So on my feet it must be!

Let me know what you're jonesing for this spring season!

1 comment:

emily said...

Thanks for the add on 20-something! I love all of your spring shopping ideas!!! If only I had the money to spend....

I am absolutely loving this jacket from jcrew - http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml?id=prod90977191&catId=cat300193