Monday, October 26, 2009

A Few of the Favs

The weather in San Francisco wasn't what I had hoped for. It was pretty much miserable. Typhoon Parma had swept some nasty weather across the Pacific. San Francisco was subject to torrential rain, a few miserable days and lots of fog and mist...which some might argue are essential San Francisco experiences. While it made sightseeing on foot challenging, I soldiered on and managed to catch a few fantastic photographs. The sun did peek out every once in a while; it was exciting I tell ya, it was everything I had expected of late summer in San Francisco.





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great photos! I haven't been anywhere in the States since I was a little girl, but I've always thought I'd like to see San Francisco.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sarah! San Francisco is a foodie heaven. So I have a feeling you'd like it. Mmm the food was fabulous! And it's a great city to sightsee in. It was a great place to visit.

Kelly said...

Fantastic pics Kate!!!