Thursday, September 10, 2009

Parliament Sunset


Rich and I went on a Quebec/Ontario tour last week. We decided to drive up to Montreal visit an old friend, then slowly make our way back through Ontario stopping in our favourite Canadian cities along the way. We had a fabulous time, ate all of our favourite foods (which we're hard-pressed to find rural Ontario). Japanese, Indian, Korean, Vietnamese... mmm! It was a great week enjoying the simple pleasures of life...friends, family, dinners out, good wine, laughter and fun. Thanks to all our hosts along the way!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is one of my biggest complaints about rural Ontario. I miss sushi! Indian food! Thai food! Great photo.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliment!
The food is the hardest bit for me too! Thankfully, I have the best Thai restaurant I've ever been to in my hometown. Makes rural ontario more bearable.

Sarah said...

I couldn't find a contact address for you so I'm leaving this here. I'd post it on my blog but I like to try and keep my location as anonymous as I can, and this might be a bit of a clue. Anyway, check it out if you're ever in the area. I highly recommend their smoked cheeses. http://www.pinerivercheese.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you! I really should add an email address so people could send me a note if wanted.