Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Left Eye is Twitching a Little Bit

So on top of my busy two months, I have had the busiest of my busy weekends this past. So I am cheaping out...here's a list of my favourite things as of late.

- Vanilla lattes
- This cardigan
- This magazine (It's my birthday July 17th!!)
- This outfit (and I have a gift certificate to spend there!)
- I desperately need a new bathing suit, and this one is oooh so perfect!
- My current summer read
- Pirate's Booty
- I think this would be the perfect little dress for any birthday celebration!

That's about all I got in me today....
Send me pretty pictures, I like pretty pictures of things I can lust after and don't have to concentrate too hard on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)